1 farther along in space or time or degree; "through the valley and beyond"; "to the eighth grade but not beyond"; "will be influential in the 1990s and beyond"
2 on the farther side from the observer; "a pond with a hayfield beyond" [syn: on the far side]
3 in addition; "agreed to provide essentials but nothing beyond"
on the far side of
later than; after
- Russian: после (pósl'e)
- Russian: выше (výše)
Beyond can refer to:
- Beyond (band), a Hong Kong rock band
- Beyond (pop), a British pop group
- Beyond (Dinosaur Jr album), an album by Dinosaur Jr.
- Beyond (album), an album by jazz saxophonist Joshua Redman
- Beyond (The Animatrix), one of the eight stories that make up the Animatrix collection
- Beyond, The Series, a paranormal documentary television series
- Beyond (comics), a things in comics called Beyond
beyond in Russian: Извне (значения)
Heaven, Paradise, a better place, above, above and beyond, across, added, additionally, after, afterlife, afterworld, again, all included, also, altogether, among other things, and all, and also, and so, as well, as well as, athwart, au reste, behind, beside, besides, destiny, else, en plus, eternal home, extra, farther, fate, for lagniappe, further, furthermore, future state, home, in addition, in excess of, inter alia, into the bargain, item, later than, life after death, life to come, likewise, more, moreover, new, next world, on the side, on top of, other, otherwise, otherworld, outside, over, over and above, past, plus, postexistence, similarly, subsequent to, the beyond, the good hereafter, the grave, the great beyond, the great hereafter, the hereafter, the unknown, then, therewith, to boot, too, too deep for, transversely, what bodes, what is fated, without, world to come, yet, yon, yonder